£80,000 Hyundai launched
- Luxury limousine
- 5.0-litre V8 engine
- Bulletproof model available
- Revealed: Hyundai HED-6 SUV concept car
- New Hyundai Tuscon concept car
- The three-door Hyundai i20 supermini
- Hyundai, Kia and Mazda's green future
- Hyundai's scrappage sales soar
- Hyundai Coupe for supermini money
- Kia aims for green top four
- Kia unveils Venga MPV
- Car sales boost in August
- Hyundai to unveil electric city car
- Hyundai's updated Santa Fe unveiled
If a Hyundai Sonata won't cut it in the office car park, the long-wheelbase Equus saloon could be the answer. Prices start at £70,000, making it the most expensive Hyundai on sale.
It's also the largest vehicle in Hyundai's range, and pitches itself as a rival for the BMW 7 Series or Mercedes-Benz S-Class. The 5.0-litre V8 engine, Hyundai's most powerful yet, produces 406bhp.
If the chauffeur is driving, rear passengers are treated to a power-driven foot rest and seat leg support, plus a massage system in their seats.
A bulletproof version has also been created – three of which have been delivered to the Korean president, Lee Myung-bak.
Keen customers will need to make their own arrangements, though, because the car has been launched in South Korea and it's unlikely that it will be imported to the UK.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe