2013 Lexus IS reader preview
- Private viewing of Lexus IS saloon
- Rival to BMW 3 Series and Merc C-Class
- On sale this summer; from £26,495
The Lexus IS should shake up the executive saloon segment when it goes on sale this summer.
It'll be pitched against the Audi A4, BMW 3 Series and Mercedes-Benz C-Class.
Lexus has made the new car larger and wider than the old version, and has slimmed down the seatbacks to give what it claims to be 'class-leading rear-seat accommodation'. Boot space is up on the old car's, too.
Prices range from £26,495 for the V6 IS250 to £38,495 for the top-of-the-range IS300h petrol-hybrid, entry-level prices are more on a par with the C-Class than 3 Series.
Will the Lexus have enough appeal to justify its prestige price? Here’s your chance to find out and tell us what you think. If you currently own an IS, or fancy a change from your current saloon, we want to hear from you.
We’re holding an exclusive viewing of the all-new Lexus IS on the afternoon of February 26 at a private venue in London. If you’re free to join us, get in touch with the following details:
• Your name
• Your age
• Your mobile phone number
• Your occupation
• What car you currently drive
• Where you’ll be travelling from on the day
• Why you’re interested in previewing the new Lexus IS
• Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to email@example.com
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe