2013 Toyota Verso preview
- Rate the Verso’s mid-life upgrade
- Decide if this is the MPV for your family
- On sale this month from £17,495
It’s been three and a half years since Toyota’s seven-seater had a makeover, and now the freshly revamped Verso is about to make its debut in UK showrooms.
The new MPV has been treated to the same exterior styling tweaks that now grace the Auris and Auris Touring Sports – namely, a new grille and bumper, chrome detailing and a new, more aggressive headlamp set-up.
Inside, Toyota promises more style and comfort, too. Soft-touch cabin materials, satin-finish trim and yet more chrome have been introduced, while leather seats and a panoramic roof are now available as options.
So, has Toyota managed to modernise the Verso and retain its no-nonsense practicality? Here’s your chance to find out, and to tell us whether it has what it takes to be your next family car.
If you’re free on the morning of Thursday, January 31, to attend a private viewing of Toyota’s 2013-model MPV in Teddington, Middlesex, apply now with the following information:
• Your name
• Your age
• Your mobile phone number
• What you do for a living
• What car you currently drive
• Where you’ll be travelling from on the day
• Why you’re interested in previewing the new Toyota Verso
• Where you first heard about this event (Twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, whatcar.com or elsewhere)
Send the above to email@example.com
Browse previous reader preview videos
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe