Alfa Mito let loose on the web
- Supermini gets own blog site
- Youtube channel, too
- First drive next week
- Alfa Romeo launches special-edition 147
- Alfa Romeo to reveal 8C Spider
- It's official - Alfa's supermini named
- Alfa Romeo Mi.To blows its top
- What Car? TV: March 20
- Alfa Romeo Mito all badged up
- Alfa launches special-edition Spider
- Alfa Romeo collaborates with Prodrive
- Prodrive's Alfa Romeo Brera S
- First drive: Alfa Romeo Brera S
Alfa has positioned its new Mito supermini as a first sports car for young drivers, and is targeting this market through a dedicated blog site and youtube page.
On alfamitoblog.com, Alfa says its site editors will invite the most active bloggers to test drive the car and meet the Mito's engineers and designers.
Its youtube page - youtube.com/alfamitoblog - has a series of behind-the-scenes videos of the Mito being built and tested.
We'll have a first-drive of the Mito next week.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe