Audi launches special-edition A6
- New 2.0 TDI Limited Edition
- Has £3725-worth of extra kit over SE
- Saloon and estate variants; costs from £26,670
- First look: Audi A7 cabriolet
- Audi's new seven-speed semi-auto gearbox
- New entry-level engine for TT
- First drive: Audi TT 2.0 TDi and TTS
- Audi reveals diesel A3 concept car
- New tax-efficient A4s here by summer
- First drive: face-lifted Audi A3 and S3
- First drive: Audi A4 Avant
- Audi A4 gets efficient new engines
- New engine for Audi A5
Audi has launched a special-edition of its A6 Saloon and Avant range.
Called Limited Edition, the car is available only with the 138bhp 2.0-litre turbodiesel.
It's based on the A6's SE trim, but also includes upgraded 18-inch polished alloy wheels, leather upholstery, DVD satellite-navigation with a seven-inch colour screen, and a six-disc CD stereo.
As optional extras on the SE, these would cost you £3725, but the Limited Edition cars will only cost £875 more then SE models, representing a saving of £2850.
The car costs £26,670 for the Saloon and £28,240 for the Avant, and is available to order now.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe