Chevrolet Captiva Ikon special edition
- £3000 of extra kit
- Prices lower than standard model's
- Remember to haggle hard, though
- Chevrolet Aveo - now with three doors
- Does my bumper look big in this?
- Lacetti replacement for Paris show
- First drive: Chevrolet Aveo 3dr
- Chevrolet in Cruze control
- Chevrolet Volt teaser image
- New Chevy Cruze photos
- Save up to £2375 on Chevrolets
- First official images: Chevrolet Volt
- Chevrolet Orlando goes to the show
- Vauxhall to sell radical Volt?
- Volt to be built in Britain?
- Chevrolet launches Christmas sale
- Detroit motor show on Whatcar.com
Here is the Chevrolet Captiva Ikon, a special edition model of the 4x4.
Based on the LS model, it has additional pieces kit that Chevrolet says is worth £3000. This includes 20-inch alloy wheels, side steps, privacy glass and a chrome exhaust tailpipe.
Buyers have a choice of a 2.4-litre petrol or 2.0-litre diesel engine.
The 2.4 petrol model is almost £1000 less than the equivalent LS model, with prices starting from £15,995. The 2.0-litre diesel starts from £16,995, which is more than £1400 less than the equivalent LS.
However, buyers are reminded that they should still haggle hard, with sales of large-engined 4x4 vehicles particularly slow at the moment.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe