Citroen C3 Pluriel Charleston
- Built in homage to iconic 2CV
- Features red and black paint scheme
- On sale 2010 from around £14,500
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Car of the Year 2008
- Citroen to use BMW engines
- Citroen launches limited C2, C3 and C4s
- Euro NCAP tests explained
- Peugeot and Citroen's low-CO2 engines
- JD Power customer satisfaction poll '08
- Citroen's road tax offer
- Citroen revises C2, C3 and C3 Pluriel
- Citroen's new mini-MPV - the C3 Picasso
- Company car tax rates
Citroen will unveil a special edition C3 Pluriel at the Paris motor show, paying homage to the famous 2CV, which is celebrating its 60th anniversary this year.
Called the Charleston, it features a two-tone colour scheme of black and red, and premium touches such as leather upholstery, 15-inch aluminium wheels and chrome trim fittings.
Full details and prices have yet to be announced, but it is expected to go on sale in early 2010 from around £14,500.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe