Citroen launches C4 'By Loeb'
- Special edition priced from £14,395
- Cashes in on WRC champ's success
- Always haggle on special-edition models
- Star Cars 2009: 4x4s and MPVs
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
- Citroen's special editions
- What Car? Car of the Year awards 2009
- What Car? Awards: the winners
- Our cars: updates January '09
- Citroen C3 Picasso prices
- Citroen's eco plans
- We drive: Citroen C3 Picasso
- Citroen's Mini & Fiat 500 rival
- Citroen's new model blitz
- Used car sales start to rise
- Euro NCAP crash tests: latest results
- Geneva motor show 2009
- Best of the Geneva motor show 2009
Citroen is cashing in on the success of their record-breaking World Rally Championship driver, Sebastien Loeb, by launching a 'By Loeb' special edition C4 Coupe.
The C4 'By Loeb' is based on the VTS trim, but comes with special WRC touches throughout the car, including Loeb's signature on the door, stickers on the tailgate and door mirrors, a spoiler and 17-inch alloy wheels.
There are sporty styling touches around the cabin, too, and a unique serial number plaque.
Unlike VTS-trimmed cars, 'By Loeb' models come with air-conditioning rather than climate control, but you do get automatic windscreen wipers and headlights and an MP3-compatible CD player.
The 'By Loeb' is available with three engines, kicking-off with the 118bhp 1.6 petrol priced from £14,395. The 149bhp 1.6 starts from £15,395 and the 108bhp 1.6 diesel available from £15,895 – both of which get traction control.
Haggle for considerable discounts, though, because special-edition models are not worth any more than standard cars when it comes to resale values.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe