Extra kit for Daihatsu's baby 4x4
- 'Kiri' special edition has extra toys
- Costs £900 more than standard car
- Just 250 will be made
- What Car? checklists
- Daihatsu launches limited editions
- Five-year warranty on selected Daihatsus
- What Car? Recommends
- Guide to... Child seats
- What Car? guide to... complaining
- Daihatsu: five-year warranty standard
- Euro NCAP tests explained
- What Car? guide to... towing
- What Car? test: Child seats
- What Car? test: road atlases
Daihatsu has launched a special edition of its Terios 4x4.
Called the Kiri, it comes with several upgrades over the 1.5 on which it is based. These include a unique shade of green metallic paint, roof rails, five-spoke 16-inch alloy wheels, a hard spare wheel cover, a leather-covered steering wheel and front foglamps.
Under the skin the car is unchanged, so the Terios Kiri returns the same 35.8mpg as the standard model on the combined cycle. Carbon dioxide emissions of 185g/km give a 2009-10 road tax bill of £260.
The Kiri is priced at £13,895. That’s £900 more than the 1.5 . Just 250 will be sold.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe