Extra kit for Honda Civic
- SE+ gets sporty extras
- Just 1000 will be made
- On sale now, priced at £14,900
- Reader Test Team and the Type R
- Why the Honda Civic Type R is cool
- Are you being served?
- Euro NCAP: Four-star Fabia and Civic
- Honda launches top-trim Civic Hybrid
- Frankfurt motor show 2007
- LA: exporting green tech to the world?
- What Car? Best Buys
- Honda: oil warning lights as standard
- Top Trumps goes green
- Star cars of 2008 - part 2
- Latest crash tests: six makers tested
- Honda wants 10% of sales to be hybrids
Honda is starting the New Year with a sporty-looking special-edition Civic.
The SE+ gets 16-inch alloy wheels, metallic paint and body-coloured skirts and spoiler.
There's just one engine variant, the 1.4 i- DSI petrol, priced at £14,900.
The standard SE version costs £633 less, but alloys and metallic paint would add £975 to the price.
Just 1000 Civic SE+ models will be built.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe