Ferrari California – in blue!
- Official pictures show car in Azzurro California
- Folding hardtop will retract in 14 seconds
- Dual-clutch gearbox cuts shift times
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- What Car? TV: Buying a used Ferrari
- Detroit motor show 2008
- Ferrari's approved used car scheme
- Car of the Year 2008
- Ferrari waiting list up to three years
- Italian police bust fake Ferrari ring
- Geneva motor show 2008
- Service savings on your doorstep
- What Car? guide to... complaining
- First drive: Ferrari 430 Scuderia
- Are accidents written in the stars?
- Ferrari California: official pictures
- £5.4 million Ferrari
More pictures and details of the forthcoming Ferrari California have been revealed.
The latest pictures show the car with sky blue paintwork, called Azzurro California.
The California is powered by a 453bhp 4.3-litre V8 engine, and will benefit from a 'Launch Control' button that cuts wheelspin to deliver a 0-62mph time of less than four seconds.
It has also been revealed that the car will generate 70kg of downforce at 200kph (124mph).
The California will feature a seven-speed dual-clutch semi-automatic gearbox that will cut the gearshift time to almost nothing.
The seating arrangement is described a '2+', which means it will offer a little more practicality than a traditional two-seater. The California is 4560mm long and 1900mm wide. Ferrari says that the boot has a 360-litre capacity with the roof up, and 260 litres with it down.
Average fuel consumption is 21.4mpg, with emissions of 310g/km of carbon dioxide.
The car will be officially unveiled at the Paris motor show in October.
Prices haven’t been announced, but are expected to be around £150,000.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe