Ferrari outing for new drivers
- Driving school offers incentive
- Pupils must have five lessons and pass test
- Drive by school or workplace
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- What Car? TV: Buying a used Ferrari
- Ferrari's approved used car scheme
- Car of the Year 2008
- Ferrari waiting list up to three years
- Italian police bust fake Ferrari ring
- Ferrari California: official pictures
- £5.4 million Ferrari
- Ferrari California – in blue!
- Schumacher California dreamin'
A driving school in Slough, Berkshire is offering successful candidates the ultimate treat for passing their test – a passenger ride in a Ferrari.
Pupils at the Yazz School of Motoring who have paid for a minimum of five lessons are offered a ride in a Ferrari 360 Modena or F355 GTB.
'The ride typically lasts 30-45 minutes, and we encourage the pupil to let us take them past their school or workplace,' said a spokesman.
However, pupils are only allowed in the passenger seat as Yazz's insurance company doesn't cover new drivers.
The school is also developing a scheme to give rides to pupils who keep a clean driving licence for two years after passing their tests, as part of a safer driving initiative.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe