Fiat's new 120bhp turbo Grande Punto
- Turbocharged petrol engine has 120bhp
- Does 0-62mph in 8.9sec; 42.8mpg
- Three and five-door options
- Fiat and Toyota: the near future
- Fiat recalls Idea
- Hot Fiat Grande Punto Abarth at Geneva
- Reborn after 50 years: the Fiat 500
- Safety recalls: is your car affected?
- Fiat 500: Chic and cheerful
- Fiat 500 - better than the Mini?
- You say: Fiat 500 more chic than Mini
- New smart website for Fiat
- What Car? video podcast: July 16
- Jump the Fiat 500 queues
Fiat has introduced its hottest Grande Punto variant yet - the 1.4 T-Jet 120 Sporting.
The Grande Punto Sporting is powered by the same turbocharged, 120bhp 1.4-litre petrol engine in the new Bravo.
It gives the Grande Punto a 0-62mph time of 8.9sec and a top speed of 121mph.
Average fuel economy is 42.8mpg, with carbon dioxide emissions of 155g/km.
The car comes in three- or five-door form, and has 17-inch alloy wheels, air-conditioning, sports seats, six airbags and stability control as standard.
The three-door model costs £11,995 and the five-door £12,595.
• An even hotter Grande Punto Abarth is expected to be revealed at the Frankfurt motor show. Come back on 11 September to see all the new cars at the show.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe