Final Lamborghini Reventon in the UK
- Last of 20 cars built
- Cost one million Euros plus taxes
- Owner vows to drive it rather than leave it garaged
- First drive: Lambo Gallardo LP560-4
- £147,330 for Lamborghini Gallardo Coupe
- Lambo Reventon flown in by helicopter
- New Lamborghini pictured
- New Lambo: a limited-run Murcielago?
- New Lambo: another photo, more details
- Lamborghini Estoque breaks cover
- The Lamborghini Gallardo police car
- New Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder
Credit crunch - what credit crunch? There's certainly one person in the UK who isn't feeling the pinch at the moment, because this week he took delivery of the final Lamborghini Reventon to be sold.
The Reventon is one of the most exclusive cars ever built, with only 20 being made available to the public at a cost of one million Euros plus taxes each.
All 20 of the Reventons were sold to customers before the car was revealed to the public at the 2007 Frankfurt motor show. It is based on the Murcielago LP640 and has around 640bhp, with a top speed of more than 211mph.
Lamborghini isn't releasing any details of the buyer except for saying that he is a man and that he intends to use the car to attend motorsport and social events rather than keeping it in a garage.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe