Full details: Hyundai i30 estate
- Diesel and petrol engine choices
- Three trim levels
- On sale in April from £12,995
- First pics of Hyundai's new estate
- Prices released for Hyundai i30
- Are you being served?
- Hyundai's hydrogen-powered concept car
- Hyundai to launch green i30
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- What Car? Best Buys
- Second i for Hyundai
- Star cars of 2008 - part 2
- Star cars of 2008 - part 1
- Detroit motor show 2008
- Car of the Year 2008
- Hyundai's MPV concept car
Hyundai's i30 estate will cost from £12,995 when it goes on sale in April.
Buyers can choose between a 120bhp 1.6-litre petrol and 113bhp 1.6-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine is available with both a manual and automatic gearbox, while the diesel is only available with a manual unit.
The base Comfort trim level costs £700 more than the hatch and comes with air-conditioning, USB connector, roof bars and electric door mirrors as standard.
Style adds 16-inch alloys, automatic lights, and leather trim, while Premium features heated leather seats, auto-dimming rearview mirrors, climate control and rear parking sensors.
The i30 estate also comes with a five-year unlimited-mileage warranty.
1.6 petrol Comfort
1.6 petrol Style £13,995
1.6 petrol Style auto £14,995
1.6 diesel Style £14,695
1.6 diesel Premium £16,295
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe