Honda Accord diesel gets auto gearbox
- Honda's first diesel automatic
- Fitted to 2.2-litre engine
- From £22,400
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Honda reveals new Accord image
- Honda's emissions 'holy grail'
- Honda to build its first diesel auto
- Honda unveils new Accord
- Sharp rise in Honda Accord prices
- Euro NCAP tests explained
- JD Power customer satisfaction poll '08
- Honda TV advert plane crashes
- Could you live with a smaller car?
- Musical road hits bum note
- Honda cuts production
Honda Accord buyers will have the option of an automatic gearbox with the 2.2-litre diesel-engined car for the first time.
It is the first automatic gearbox Honda has sold with a diesel.
It averages 44.1mpg and emits 170g/km of carbon dioxide on the saloon, and averages 42.8mpg while emitting173-174g/km on the estate model, depending on its specification.
The Accord i-DTEC auto goes on sale in January; with prices starting from £22,400.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe