Honda Accord Type S revealed
- 180bhp 2.2-litre diesel engine
- Pulling power up 59lb ft
- On sale this summer
- Honda pulls out of Formula 1
- Honda's environmental focus
- Honda Civic Hybrid stars with Keanu
- Pictured: UK-spec Honda Insight hybrid
- Honda Insight hybrid: more details
- Inchcape in talks with bankers
- Honda extends Swindon shutdown
- Our cars: updates January '09
- Honda mothballs thousands of cars
- Profits plunge as Honda shuts down
The hot Honda Accord Type S will be launched at next month's Geneva motor show.
It's powered by a 180bhp 2.2-litre diesel engine, with turbo, cylinder head and intercooler upgrades providing 30bhp more than the standard unit.
It also has 280lb ft of pulling power, up from 221lb ft on the standard unit.
Other modifications include 18-inch alloy wheels, clear indicator glass and a choice of two colour schemes: white or red.
It will be available as a saloon or estate.
Prices will be announced ahead of the car's on-sale date this summer.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe