Honda Civic Hybrid stars with Keanu
- Features in The Day the Earth Stood Still
- Stars Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Connelly
- Six Honda Civic Hybrids supplied for filming
- Honda reveals new Accord image
- Honda's emissions 'holy grail'
- Honda to build its first diesel auto
- Honda plans hybrid expansion
- Honda's new hybrid to cost from £14k
- Honda starts building hydrogen cars
- Hollywood star is emission-free
- Revealed: new Honda Insight
- Honda Jazz hybrid on the way
- Our cars update: Honda Civic Type R
- Honda Civic Hybrid updates
- Honda and Toyota's reputation greenest
- Honda cuts production
- Used cars: Honda Jazz
- Honda Accord diesel gets auto gearbox
- Honda Insight's fuel economy wizard
- Honda to shut plant for two months
- First drive: Honda Civic Type S 1.4 SE
- Production Honda Insight pictured
- Honda pulls out of Formula 1
- Honda's environmental focus
The Honda Civic Hybrid has taken a starring role alongside Keanu Reaves and Jennifer Connelly in the latest Hollywood blockbuster The Day the Earth Stood Still .
Six of the Hondas were supplied for use in the movie, with two of the cars – which were driven by Connelly - having to be cut open to assist with the filming.
The Day the Earth Stood Still is a contemporary reinvention of the 1951 classic movie of the same name.
Reeves plays Klaatu, an alien whose arrival on the planet triggers global upheaval, while Connelly gets caught up in his mysterious mission.
Can the Honda Civic Hybrid save the world? You can find out at cinemas now.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe