Honda reveals Insight prices
- £15,490 for Honda Insight hybird
- £16,790 for mid-spec car
- On sale in April
- Honda Civic Hybrid stars with Keanu
- Pictured: UK-spec Honda Insight hybrid
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
- Honda Insight hybrid: more details
- Detroit motor show on Whatcar.com
- Honda extends Swindon shutdown
- Honda mothballs thousands of cars
- Profits plunge as Honda shuts down
- Honda Accord Type S revealed
The Honda Insight hybrid will cost from £15,490 when it goes on sale in April.
That sum will get you a SE-trim car that comes with alloy wheels, climate control, electric windows and mirrors, along with steering wheel-mounted stereo controls.
More important to most Insight buyers will be the car's CO2 emissions of 101g/km and its combined economy of 64.2mpg.
The Insight has two further trims and Honda expects the mid-spec ES model to be the most popular choice for buyers.
Priced from £16,790, ES cars come with 16-inch alloy wheels, automatic lights and wipers, heated front seats, leather-trimmed steering wheel and gearknob, gearshift paddles and a USB port for MP3 players.
Top spec ES-T cars cost from £18,390 and get hands-free telephone and sat-nav.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe