Hyundai i10 from £6495
- Powered by 1.1-litre engine
- Standard kit includes air-con and four airbags
- Unlimited-mileage five-year warranty, too
- Are you being served?
- Six new cars for under £6000
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Hyundai i10: first details
- What Car? Best Buys
- Second i for Hyundai
- What Car? TV Podcast: December 12
- Star cars of 2008 - part 2
- Star cars of 2008 - part 1
- Car of the Year 2008
- Half-price British Motor Show offer
- Hyundai's MPV concept car
Hyundai's i10 city car will cost from £6495 when it goes on sale in April.
Powered by a 1.1-litre petrol engine, the car does 56mpg on average and emits 119g/km of carbon dioxide, meaning road tax costs just £35 a year.
Standard kit on the entry-level Classic trim includes air-con, four airbags, front electric windows, power steering, central locking and a CD player with MP3 compatibility.
The mid-range Classic trim adds rear electric windows, remote central locking and 14-inch alloy wheels, while the top Style trim adds a rear spoiler, 15-inch alloys, heated front seats and an electric sunroof.
All cars come with an unlimited-mileage five-year warranty.
1.1 Classic £6495
1.1 Comfort £7095
1.1 Style £7595
1.1 Comfort auto £7895
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe