Inside the Porsche Panamera
- Official picture
- First details
- On sale September
- Porsche 911 Targa details
- First picture: Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Cayenne's rally tribute
- Porsche takes control of VW
- New Porsche Boxster and Cayman revealed
- Porsche reveals first diesel
- Revealed: Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Panamera to launch in China
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
- Driven: Porsche 911 C4S PDK
- The most extreme 911 ever
Here is the first image of the Porsche Panamera, which will go on sale in September.
Porsche's first four-door saloon is expected to be priced from £50,000 to £100,000.
Buyers will have numerous interior options, including 13 combinations of finish and material.
Other options include eight-way adjustable seats in the front, plus side, curtain and knee airbags, four-way climate control and a 16-speaker stereo.
The standard Porsche Panamera will have 445 litres of luggage space, while the Turbo version will get 432 litres. Porsche says that four full-size suitcases can be stored in the ‘upright’ position behind the rear seats.
Porsche has also revealed that Panamera's with the PDK semi-automatic gearbox will get an engine stop-start system to help reduce fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
All cars will come with a vehicle tracking devise as standard, and all buyers will receive a complimentary Porsche driving course at Silverstone race track.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe