Is Fiat 500 mania coming to the UK?
- Fiat 500 v Mini Cooper v Renault Twingo
- Join the debate - which do you fancy?
- Email us your thoughts
- Renault Twingo uncovered
- Geneva motor show
- Reborn after 50 years: the Fiat 500
- A Twingo and a prayer
- Latest Euro NCAP tests: Mini and Peugeot
- Major Mini improvements on the way
- Young drivers and insurance - the facts
- Fiat 500: Chic and cheerful
- Fiat 500 - better than the Mini?
- You say: Fiat 500 more chic than Mini
- Jump the Fiat 500 queues
- Fiat 500 Giardinetta may be back
- More power for Mini Cooper S
- Cars for kids: choosing the right car
- Automatic superminis: what's important?
- Frankfurt motor show 2007
- Reader test team and the Fiat 500
- £42k for Fiat 500
- Fiat 500 - yours from £7900
Bit by bit, anticipation has been growing for the UK arrival of the Fiat 500 in January.
This week, we've been given the final piece of missing information - the UK price structure.
Fiat has caused a stir by announcing that the 500 will cost from £7900 - more than £1000 less than predicted.
Even the top engine and trim will cost only £10,700.
That contrasts sharply with its perceived rival, the Mini, which costs from £13,025 to £17,470, and the similarly quirky Renault Twingo, which costs from £8375 to £9995.
So, which one of these stylish superminis gets your vote?
Tell us what you think about your favourite by clicking on the links below:
• Fiat 500 per favore>
• Make mine a Mini
• Twingo is tops
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe