Jaguar XF residual values to top league
- Experts say car will retain more than 50% of value
- Figures put XF at top of residual value league table
- Whatcar.com road test online now
- Jaguar's future revealed
- Jaguar C-XF: your views
- Jaguar C-XF concept makes public debut
- Jaguar XF: have you seen this car?
- No quick sale for Jaguar and Land Rover
- What Car? video podcast: June 18
- Are you being served?
- Jag and Land Rover to be sold this year
- Readers give verdict on new XF
- Jaguar XF costs from £33,900
- Jaguar XF: sights set on the future
- Readers give Jaguar XF the thumbs-up
- Frankfurt motor show 2007
- Tata gets Jaguar and Land Rover backing
Jaguar's XF is expected to have class-leading residual values.
The XF, which costs between £33,900 and £54,900, is being tipped by leading valuers to retain more than 50% of its price after three years.
That outstrips any of its rivals, including the BMW 5 Series.
In order to keep residual values high, a Jaguar insider has told What Car? that the company will only build enough cars to meet orders, rather than flood the market.
The XF has received five stars in whatcar.com's exhaustive track test.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe