Laguna GT adds power and agility
- 201bhp and 176bhp engine options
- Four-wheel-steering system
- Distinctive styling features
- First sneak look at new Renault Laguna
- Renault reveals new Laguna
- Quality 'on the up', says Renault
- New Laguna: better made, better equipped
- Four-wheel-steering system for Renaults
- What Car? TV: Renault Laguna driven
- First look at Renault Laguna Coupe
- Frankfurt motor show 2007
- Renault counters Laguna criticism
- Renault battery car in three years
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Star cars of 2008 - part 2
- Star cars of 2008 - part 1
- Star cars of 2008 - part 3
- Star cars of 2008 - part 4
- Doh! The Simpsons and Renault team up
This is the Renault Laguna GT, a high-performance model which will be available in both hatch and Sports Tourer estate form.
The Laguna GT is powered by either a 201bhp 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol or a 176bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine.
All models get Renault's four-wheel-steering system, which improves the car's agility, as well as helping maintain stability under heavy braking and during high-speed turning, such as when the driver swerves to avoid an accident.
The GT is distinguished from other Lagunas by its larger front grille, air intakes in the front bumper, plus side sills, gloss-black door mirrors, twin exhaust tailpipes and smoked rear light clusters. It also has distinctive 18-inch alloy wheels.
Inside, GTs have grey upholstery, aluminium pedals and gearknob, sports seats and a sports steering wheel.
Prices are expected to start from around £18,000 when the car goes on sale in April.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe