Land Rover Discovery 3 face-lifted
- On sale this August
- Mild face-lift
- From £29,950 - a £30 increase
- Fresh Defender on sale now
- Three-door Land Rover revealed
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Exclusive image: the baby Land Rover
- Land Rover's special-edition Defender
- Tata gets Jaguar and Land Rover backing
- Tata named favourite to buy Jag and LR
- What Car? TV: Land Rover LRX
- Car of the Year 2008
- New trims for Land Rovers
- Service savings on your doorstep
- Guide to... Child seats
- Jaguar and Land Rover sale confirmed
- No change for Jag/Land Rover owners
- What Car? guide to... complaining
- Euro NCAP tests explained
- What Car? guide to... towing
This is Land Rover's updated Discovery 3, which will go on sale this August.
The face-lifted car will cost from £29,950, a price increase of £30 over current levels.
There are only slight changes over the current model, with the most significant being mild tweaks to the bumpers and wheelarches, which have been restyled and will be body-coloured as standard.
A new 19-inch, seven-spoke alloy wheel design will also be available.
Interior alterations are limited to an upgraded Bluetooth system.
Due to very low demand Land Rover is dropping its current entry-level Discovery, the five-seat TDV6, and the 7-seat GS will take its place as the base model.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe