Lotus launches Elise special edition
- Club Racer special edition
- Cosmetic tweaks
- On sale September 15
The Lotus Evora will hog the limelight at the brand's Frankfurt motor show this month, but a new Elise special edition will also be vying for attention.
The Elise Club Racer has a number of visual upgrades over the Elise S model it's based on. These include:
• Four bespoke paintwork options: elite yellow, carbon grey, sky blue and old English white
• Body-coloured interior trim with silver and black highlights
• 'Anodised' gearknob and handbrake sleeve
• CR logo on the seat headrest and anodised aluminium flooring
• Small-diameter steering wheel with on-centre marker
• Lightweight six-spoke alloy wheels
Spec and prices
The Elise Club Racer uses the same 1.8-litre engine as the Elise S, but has a 0-60mph time of 5.7 seconds, 0.1 seconds quicker than the S.
Average fuel economy and CO2 emissions are unchanged, at 37.2mpg and 179g/km.
The Elise Club Racer goes on sale on September 15, at £25,712.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe