Mazda's baby 4x4
- See artist's impression
- Smaller version of CX-7
- Won't go on sale in UK
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Mazda reveals Furai road racer
- Detroit motor show 2008
- Car of the Year 2008
- Baby Mazda: three-door version due soon
- Upgraded Mazda 5 available now
- Service savings on your doorstep
- What Car? guide to... complaining
- Euro NCAP tests explained
- What Car? test: Child seats
- Mazda refreshes its 3 range
- JD Power customer satisfaction poll '08
- Mazda 2 to cost from £7999
- Mazda avoids collision course
- First drive: three-door Mazda 2
Mazda will unveil a small 4x4 at the Moscow motor show in August.
The car, which will be smaller than the current CX-7, is styled in Mazda's Nagare design theme, which has previously been seen on the Nagare, Ryuga, Furai, Taiki and Hakaze concept cars.
Although the show car is a concept, it is expected to go into production in a modified form.
However, it has been designed specifically for the Russian market, which will become the biggest market for new cars in Europe next year, overtaking Germany. 4x4s have a 20% market share in Russia.
As a result, it is unlikely to be sold in the UK.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe