Mercedes F1 events launch discounts
- Dealers celebrate Lewis Hamilton's title
- Special offers include cut-price loan deals
- A-, B-, CLS-, E-, M- and S-Class discounts
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
- More Mercedes-Benz E-Class pictures
- New Mercedes E-Class revealed
- What Car? news round-up
- Detroit motor show on Whatcar.com
- Detroit motor show news briefs
- Photo special: Car of the Year 2009
- Mercedes E-Class gets AMG sports pack
- The armoured Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Revealed: Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe
Mercedes-Benz is launching a range of money-saving offers during a Formula One Grand Prix weekend to celebrate Lewis Hamilton's world championship victory.
The event will be held this weekend, and is part of Mercedes’ build up to the new F1 season that begins with the Australian Grand Prix in Melbourne on March 29.
Offers include complimentary upgrades, finance packages on new and used vehicles, offers on Grand Prix merchandise and the chance to win a new Mercedes-Benz A-Class.
Specific deals include:
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe