MG: back in showrooms next spring?
- Nanjing wants MG Rovers on sale in early 2007
- Plans include revised MG TF and ZT
- Updated Rover 45 may follow
- New MG Rover models delayed
- MG Rover - what's next?
- Your MG Rover questions answered
- MG Rover in administration
- More time for MG Rover
- 'Devastating news' for MG Rover
- How MG Rover’s crisis affects you
- MG Rover owners lose their rights
- MG Rover dealers close
- MG Rover warranty offer
- Midlands bid for MG Rover
- Discounts for MG Rover dealers
- MG Rover faces scrutiny
- More doors close on MG Rover
- MGs return to Longbridge
- Nanjing signs Longbridge lease
MG Rover cars could be back in showrooms by early 2007. Chinese manufacturer Nanjing Automobile, which holds the licence to the MG Rover brand, plans to start selling MG Rovers in the UK and Spain early next year.
A revised MG TF and the MG 7, an updated ZT, are likely to be the first cars to be sold in these areas.
By the end of 2007, the MG 5 – based on an updated Rover 45 – is expected to join them.
It is understood that UK dealers are being sought at the moment.
Click here for the full results.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe