Mini rickshaw revealed!
- Part-Clubman, part-rickshaw
- Spotted in Beijing
- Minis selling well in China
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Car of the Year 2008
- BMW and Mini scoop green gong
- Citroen to use BMW engines
- Fastest-ever Mini revealed
- JD Power customer satisfaction poll '08
- Mini disruption won't delay deliveries
- Scrapheap challenge: recycling old cars
- First drive: Mini John Cooper Works
There are plenty of rumours about a 4x4 Mini derivative, but we hadn't heard about this Mini rickshaw, which has been spotted pounding the streets of Beijing since the Olympics kicked-off.
Heralded as emissions-free, the rickshaw is – surprise, surprise – a marketing stunt to promote the Mini Clubman.
In total, 2278 Minis were sold in China in the past 12 months, making it the second biggest market for the company in Asia, after Japan.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe