New engine for Audi A5
- Audi adds new 2.0 petrol engine to A5 range
- Turbocharged engine offers 208bhp
- 42.8mpg from two-wheel-drive version
- First look: Audi A7 cabriolet
- Audi TT gets first diesel engine
- Audi A3 Cabriolet prices revealed
- What Car? TV podcast: March 11
- Audi's new seven-speed semi-auto gearbox
- First look: face-lifted Audi A3 and S3
- New entry-level engine for TT
- First drive: Audi TT 2.0 TDi and TTS
- Audi reveals diesel A3 concept car
- New tax-efficient A4s here by summer
- First drive: face-lifted Audi A3 and S3
- First drive: Audi A4 Avant
- Audi A4 gets efficient new engines
- Audi launches special-edition A6
Audi has introduced a new, turbocharged 2.0-litre petrol engine to its A5 coupe range.
The engine has 208bhp and 258lb ft of torque, and is available in two- and quattro four-wheel-drive versions.
The 2.0-litre TFSI motor powers front-wheel-drive A5s with a six-speed manual gearbox to 62mph from a standstill in 6.9 seconds and on to a top speed of 155mph.
Average fuel economy is 42.8mpg, with carbon dioxide emissions of 154g/km.
Quattro models reach 62mph in 6.5 seconds, have a maximum speed of 153mph and manage 38.2mpg on average. CO2 emissions are 173g/km.
Standard equipment for all versions includes xenon headlamps, 17-inch alloy wheels, three-zone climate control, a 10-speaker stereo, leather upholstery and rear parking sensors.
The A5 2.0 TFSI is available now, with first deliveries in August. The two-wheel-drive model costs £28,760 and the quattro costs £30,285.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe