New-look Focus by Christmas
- Ford to unveil face-lifted Focus
- Car takes look from new Mondeo and S-Max
- Focus could be unveiled at Frankfurt show
- Ford £6.5 billion in the red
- Ford's new Mondeo up close
- Updated C-Max at Geneva show
- Ford releases new Mondeo prices
- Ford reveals prices for revised C-Max
- Reader test team meets the Mondeo
- Ford foundry to close
- Convertibles worth waiting for?
- New diesel option for Ford MPVs
- Can Ford fight off depreciation?
- This week on What Car? TV
Ford will release a face-lifted Focus small family car by the end of the year - and it promises to look dramatically different from the current model.
The company says every panel has been changed, with the updated car featuring Ford's 'kinetic' look - the sporty design first seen on its S-Max MPV and the new Mondeo.
The Frankfurt Motor Show in September seems the likely event for the new Focus's first public airing, where it would be vying for attention alongside another entrant to the small family car segment, Peugeot's 308. We'll have more news and pictures of the new French hatch on June 27.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe