New video road tests
- See the new Ford KA video
- Audi's Q5 4x4 on camera
- New Toyota Avensis video, too
- Revealed: Audi A5 and S5 Cabriolets
- Revealed: Audi R8 5.2 V10 FSI quattro
- Audi TT adds S line trim
- Audi A3 Black Edition launched
- Revealed: new Toyota Prius
- Ford's economy drive
- Aldi offers an Audi
- Toyota takes top spot from GM
- Photo special: Car of the Year 2009
- Driven: Toyota Avensis
- Toyota considers short working
- Ford Focus RS hits 300bhp
- Ford loses more than £4 billion
- Ford and Vauxhall to raise prices
- Ford cuts 850 UK jobs
- Toyota triples its loss forecast
Looking for a new car? We've three new video road tests that may help you make up your mind. Here's the latest from whatcar.com.
Take a virtual test-drive in Audi's Q5 with its fine-handling and great engines. But is the ride too firm? Find out here.
Audi Q5 video road test is here
Our road testers concluded it was more fun to drive than the Fiat 500 it's based on and passably practical for a small car, too. Have a look at the road test video here.
Ford KA video road test is here
Toyota might be having problems in the current downturn, but on the road is where it really counts. Check out our new road test video to see how the latest Avensis compares to rivals such as the Mondeo.
Toyota Avensis video road test is here
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe