New Volkswagen Golf for £199 a month
- Five-door model
- 1.4-litre petrol engine
- Deposit required
- What Car? checklists
- JD Power customer satisfaction poll '08
- New Golf: behind the scenes
- Attention VW Golf buyers!
- New VW Golf gets charity debut
- VW Golf concept car emits 99g/km
- First drive: Volkswagen Golf
- It's here: new VW Golf GTI
- Driven: VW Golf 1.4 TSI 160
- New Golf from £13,150
- VW Golf scores high in Euro NCAP test
- VW Golf hybrid a reality
- Reliability Supertest 2008
- Full details: VW Golf Plus
- Star Cars 2009: Family cars
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
The new Volkswagen Golf is available for £199 a month.
The lease deal applies to the five-door 1.4-litre petrol-powered model and is available through Volkswagen Finance.
Buyers will pay £199 a month for 35 months, plus a £4353 deposit and £125 acceptance fee. The typical APR is 9.7%.
A final payment of £7230 and a £60 fee is due at the end of the term if the buyer wants to keep the car.
For a range of contract hire and lease deals on the new Volkswagen Golf, click Contract hire and leasing.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe