Peugeot launches special-edition 207
- Based on 207 Sport
- Has panoramic sunroof
- Three- and five-door models
- Peugeot's hot 175bhp 308 GT
- Readers test Peugeot concept car
- What Car? TV podcast: March 11
- Peugeot 308 SW from £14,395
- First drive: Peugeot 308 GT
- What Car? TV: Peugeot 308 SW
- Peugeot and Citroen's low-CO2 engines
- Sporty looks for Peugeot 4007
- First drive: Peugeot Partner Tepee
- Peugeot updates 107 range-topper
Peugeot has launched the 207 Cielo special edition, which will cost from £11,995.
Based on the 207 Sport, the car has a panoramic glass roof, metallic paint, a Bluetooth phone kit and cruise control system.
It is available as a three- and five-door model, powered by either a 75bhp 1.4-litre petrol engine or 95bhp 1.4-litre diesel.
The three-door petrol-engined model is £550 less than a 207 Sport with the same amount of added equipment, although keen hagglers are likely to be able to negotiate a greater discount on standard production models than limited editions.
1.4 petrol £11,995
1.4 diesel £12,445
1.4 petrol £12,595
1.4 diesel £13,045
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe