Peugeot revises its 407 Coupe range
- New 2.0-litre diesel engine
- Single Sport trim offered
- Engine options revised to four units
- Peugeot 107 and 207 Sport
- Be the first to see Peugeot 207CC
- First look: Peugeot 207 GTi
- More details: Peugeot and Citroen 4x4s
- Brace of Peugeot concepts for Geneva
- Peugeot 207 CC - what you think of it
- Convertibles worth waiting for?
- Safety recalls: is your car affected?
- Peugeot 207 SW is coming
- Peugeot 308 unveiled
- Peugeot 207 SW: prices and details
- Citroen C-Crosser: prices and trims
- Peugeot 308: More than just a number
- Peugeot reveals 4007 prices
- Green cars more sexy than 4x4s
- Peugeot reveals 308 RC Z Concept Car
- You say: we love the Peugeot 308 RC Z
Peugeot has revised its 407 Coupe range, with the main change being the introduction of a 2.0-litre diesel engine.
The 136bhp unit has a carbon dioxide output of 156g/km and returns 48.0mpg on average.
It powers the car to a top speed of 129mph and helps it do the 0-62mph dash in 10.1sec.
In addition, Peugeot is now offering a single trim called Sport and a choice of four engines for Coupe buyers: the 2.0-litre HDI, a 2.2-litre petrol, a 3.0-litre V6 petrol with manual gearbox and a 2.7-litre V6 diesel with an automatic gearbox.
Prices for the revised range, which is on sale now, start at £19,530. The new 2.0-litre Sport HDi 136 is available from £19,995.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe