Pictured: UK-spec Honda Insight hybrid
- First official pictures
- On sale in April
- Prices expected to start from £15,000
- Revealed: New Honda Jazz
- Revealed: new Honda Insight
- Honda Jazz hybrid on the way
- Honda and Toyota's reputation greenest
- Used cars: Honda Jazz
- Honda Accord diesel gets auto gearbox
- Honda Insight's fuel economy wizard
- Honda to shut plant for two months
- First drive: Honda Civic Type S 1.4 SE
- Production Honda Insight pictured
- Honda pulls out of Formula 1
- Honda's environmental focus
- Honda Civic Hybrid stars with Keanu
Here is the first official picture of the new UK-spec Honda Insight hybrid.
The car had previously been photographed only as a US-spec model, but the changes for British-bound cars include clear indicator lenses and round foglights.
Official pictures of the UK-spec Honda Insight hybrid have been leaked onto the internet ahead of the car’ launch at this weekend’s Detroit motor show.
The Insight is expected to be powered by a 95bhp 1.3-litre petrol engine, coupled to a 20bhp electric motor for urban driving.
The Honda Insight hybrid will go on sale here in April. It is expected to significantly undercut its main rival, the Toyota Prius, with prices starting at around £15,000.
The Honda Insight is one of the contenders for the What Car? Most Exciting Car of 2009 award. To register your vote, click What Car?'s X Factor: your vote counts!
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe