Porsche Panamera to launch in China
- Debut at Shanghai motor show
- Initially available with V8 engines
- Prices from around £50,000
- Porsche reveals hybrid Panamera GT
- New Porsche 911 revealed
- Porsche 911 Targa details
- More power for Porsche Cayman
- First picture: Porsche Panamera
- Porsche Cayenne's rally tribute
- Porsche takes control of VW
- New Porsche Boxster and Cayman revealed
- LA motor show on video
- Porsche reveals first diesel
- Revealed: Porsche Panamera
The much-anticipated Porsche Panamera will make its public appearance at the Shanghai motor show in April.
The four-door grand touring sports car will initially be available this summer with both turbo and non-turbo V8 engines, linked to a six-speed manual or a seven-speed semi-auto gearbox.
Launch dates for the lower-powered V6 and hybrid versions have yet to be announced.
The Shanghai motor show runs from April 20 - 29.
Prices are expected to start from around £50,000.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe