Prices released for Alfa Romeo Brera
- Alfa Romeo's new coupe on sale on April 8
- Prices range from £22,800 to £29,850
- Three engines offered, including 3.2 V6
- Alfa Romeo puts 159 on show
- Handsome Alfa heads to UK
- Alfa's sexy new Brera coupe is here
- We'll beat Germans on quality, says Alfa
- Secret coupes and cabriolets of 2006
- Secret executive cars of 2006
- Alfa 159 gets five-star safety
- Prices released for Alfa Romeo 159
- Latest Euro NCAP crash-test results
- Geneva Motor Show
- Video news from Geneva show
Alfa 's new Brera coupe goes on sale in the UK from April 8, with prices starting at £22,000 and rising to £29,850.
There will be three engines available in six trim levels – JTS, JTS SV, JTS V6, JTS V6 SV, JTD and JTD SV. Cheapest will be the 185bhp 2.2-litre JTS petrol, followed by the 200bhp 2.4-litre five-cylinder JTDM diesel, which starts at £26,400. The 260bhp 3.2-litre V6 tops the range, priced from £28,750. All engines are matched to a six-speed manual gearbox.
Standard kit includes climate control, seven airbags, cruise control, 16-inch alloys and fog lights. SV models add a leather interior, aluminium console inserts and 17-inch wheels
All Breras will come with electronic brakeforce distribution, traction and stability control and a hill-start system.
All the engines return reasonable fuel consumption figures according to Alfa , with the diesel quoted at 41mpg on the combined cycle, and a 0-60mph time of 8.1 seconds.
The smaller petrol engine records 30mpg and 8.6 seconds for the same criteria; the V6 24mpg and 6.8 seconds. The diesel has a notably low carbon dioxide emissions figure of 179 g/km, putting it into Band E car tax category.
2.2 JTS £22,800
2.2 JTS SV £24,500
2.4 JTD £26,400
2.4 JTD SV £27,500
3.2 JTS V6 £28,750
3.2 JTS V6 SV £29,850
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe