Reader Test Team and new Subaru Impreza
- Reader's views on new Impreza hatchback
- New five-door styling proves controversial
- Watch our video to see what people really think
- At last: Subaru's first diesel
- New Subaru Impreza to be hatchback only
- Five-doors good, says Subaru
- Bunch of fives for Subaru Tribeca
- Subaru launches final-edition ImprezaWRX
- Subaru to launch new Justy
- New Subaru Impreza costs from £12,495
- New Impreza WRX and STIs to be limited
- Impreza WRX costs £19,995
- Frankfurt motor show 2007
- First picture of Subaru WRX STi
Subaru wants to gain a slice of the mainstream small family car market with its new Impreza hatchback, and that's why it has chosen a hatchback for its new car.
But what do you think? You're the car-buying public, and to put the new car to the test, we invited readers like you to give the new car a good examination.
Here's what our readers thought:
Subaru Impreza: reader's views
• New Impreza on Windows Media
• New Impreza on Real Player
To watch our videos through iTunes, click here. Alternatively, add the following link to your preferred podcast software: http://www.whatcar.com/rss/whatcarvideo.xml. If you don't have iTunes, go to www.apple.com/itunes.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe