Refreshed Suzuki Grand Vitara launched
- 2.4-litre engine
- More power
- But emissions rise only slightly
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Splash landing from £8999
- Suzuki's Mondeo rival nears reality
- Euro NCAP tests explained
- What Car? guide to... towing
- JD Power customer satisfaction poll '08
- Suzuki to begin testing fuel cell SX4
- Company car tax rates
- New Suzuki Alto for Paris show
- Suzuki Alto unveiled at Paris show
- Paris motor show
Suzuki has launched a face-lifted Grand Vitara, featuring a new 2.4-litre engine.
The engine has 166bhp in the three-door model and 169bhp in the five-door. That's more power than the 2.0-litre unit it replaces, but emissions rise only slightly, to 205g/km of carbon dioxide for the three-door and 208g/km for the five-door.
The exterior of the car has a mildly-revised front end and door mirrors with integrated wing mirrors, while the interior has more chrome and wood fixings and new dashboard controls.
Standard kit includes stability control, an MP3-compatible CD player, rear tinted glass and 17-inch wheels.
Five-door models get leather seats, heated front seats, 18-inch wheels and a sunroof.
The car is on sale now, from £14,499.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe