Renault issues Clio Sport Tourer prices
- Only one trim at launch
- Special edition released, too
- Prices from £12,095-£14,495
- New Twingo battles Fiat 500
- Renault's high-performance Twingo
- Doh! The Simpsons and Renault team up
- Renault reveals Koleos 4x4
- Laguna GT adds power and agility
- Geneva's smaller, greener, cheaper show
- Renault to issue second Clio warning
- Renault's hot Laguna from £21,050
- Clio owners ignore bonnet warnings
- Renault's Clio bonnet defence
- Renault Koleos to cost from £17,995
- Who will make the world's cheapest car?
- Renault reveals the Laguna coupe
- What Car? TV: Dacia and Kournikova
- Dacia launch delayed
Renault has released prices for its Clio Sport Tourer, which is now available to order.
The car costs £850 more than the five-door, with prices starting at £12,095 and rising to £14,495.
The Sport Tourer comes with three petrol and two diesel engines (74bhp and 100bhp 1.2 petrols, a 108bhp 1.6 petrol auto and 85bhp and 105bhp 1.5 diesels), and has a boot capacity of 439 litres (1277litres with the seats down).
There'll only be one trim, called Dynamique. It comes with roof bars, air-conditioning, auto headlights and wipers, 15-inch alloy wheels, cruise control (with a speed limiter on automatic versions), 60/40 split/folding rear seats, six airbags and a radio/CD player.
You can also buy a special edition called Expression, which comes with a blue centre console and dashboard inserts. It costs £11,215 for the 74bhp 1.2 and £12,365 for the 85bhp 1.5 diesel. Only 500 are being made.
1.2 75bhp Dynamique £12,095
1.2 100bhp Dynamique £12,795
1.6 108bhp Dynamique auto £14,195
1.5 dCi 85bhp Dynamique £13,745
1.5 dCi 105bhp Dynamique £14,495
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe