Renault Laguna Coupe from £20,995
- Takes on Audi, BMW and Mercedes
- Four engines at launch
- Two trim levels
- What Car? checklists
- New Laguna: better made, better equipped
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Laguna GT adds power and agility
- Geneva's smaller, greener, cheaper show
- Renault's hot Laguna from £21,050
- JD Power customer satisfaction poll '08
- Who will make the world's cheapest car?
- Renault reveals the Laguna coupe
- What Car? TV: Dacia and Kournikova
- Renault to build all-electric car
- Company car tax rates
- New Renault Megane: full details
- New Renault Megane uncovered
The new Renault Laguna Coupe will cost from £20,995.
Renault is pitching the car against rivals from Audi, BMW and Mercedes, saying it offers similar levels of performance and refinement for considerably less money.
Buyers have a choice of four engines at launch: 147bhp and 176bhp 2.0-litre diesels, and 201bhp 2.0-litre and 235bhp 3.5-litre petrols. A 230bhp 3.0-litre diesel engine will be available early next year.
Standard equipment includes 18-inch alloy wheels, an MP3 CD player, eight airbags, automatic lights and wipers, climate control, rear parking sensors and xenon headlights.
The Coupe GT trim level adds four-wheel steering, an automatic parking brake, electrically folding door mirrors, leather upholstery and keyless entry.
Buyers can also upgrade to an optional BOSE stereo, sat-nav, heated front seats and a tyre-pressure monitor.
The first cars will be delivered in January.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe