Renault's special-edition Laguna Coupe
- Monaco GP Laguna Coupe
- Costs £24,995
- Available to order now
- Renault Megane Coupe Cabriolet teaser
- What Car? Car of the Year awards 2010
- Renault Wind roadster for Geneva launch
- Renault Megane CC breaks cover
- Cash for electric cars: the details
- Dacia to launch in UK in 2012
- Japanese disagree over electric vehicles
- Renault Twingo Gordini for £14,500
- Renault revises Twingo range
- Renault Wind Reader Test Team video
- The big interview: Carlos Ghosn
- Daimler, Nissan and Renault join forces
- Our cars: Renault Laguna Coupe
- Electric Renault Fluence revealed
- Nissan Leaf cheaper than a Prius
Renault has launched a limited edition of its Laguna Coupe.
The Laguna Coupe Monaco GP comes only in Pearlescent White metallic paint with Pearl Black roof, and gets a set of black 18-inch alloy wheels and matching door mirrors to set it all off.
There's only one engine – a 176bhp 2.0-litre diesel – but an impressive list of standard equipment, including four-wheel steering, dark grey leather upholstery with Monaco GP logo and gloss white inserts in the dash, centre console and door panels.
There's also a Bluetooth phone system, BOSE sound system, electric and heated front seats, TunePoint music system for music players, front and rear parking sensors, a tyre pressure monitoring system and integrated TomTom satellite-navigation system.
The car costs £24,995, which Renault says represents a saving of £5200 compared with the standard Coupe GT with these options added.
The Monaco GP edition is available to order now, with first deliveries in July. Production will end in September.
Get interactive with whatcar.com...
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe