Revealed: Hyundai HED-6 SUV concept car
- 173bhp 1.6-litre turbocharged engine
- Shows Hyundai's SUV design plans
- i30 Blue and i20 three-door also on display
- Hyundai i30 turns red, white and blue
- Hyundai Getz prices slashed
- First drive: Hyundai i800
- Hyundai i20: pictures and details
- Hyundai i20: More kit, less cost
- Hyundai's hybrid Santa Fe
- Five all-new Kias in two years
- Hyundai i20 counters whiplash injuries
- Hyundai's efficient new diesels
- First drive: Hyundai Tucson
- Car sales fall: the figures in full
This is Hyundai's HED-6 SUV concept car, which will be shown in the metal for the first time at the Geneva motor show.
Hyundai describes the HED-6's design and functionality as equally at home in both town and country environments.
The company says the HED-6's design reveals how future Hyundai SUVs will look. It is powered by a 173bhp 1.6-litre turbocharged petrol engine.
Hyundai is also displaying the i30 blue at the Geneva motor show.
The i30 Blue has engine stop-start technology, which Hyundai calls Idle Stop and Go (ISG), that reduces average fuel consumption by 7% when combined with a 1.6-litre petrol engine. Carbon dioxide emissions fall from 152g/km on the standard car to 142g/km on the blue version.
The i30 Blue will go on sale later this year, and be available as a five-door hatchback and estate, with a choice of 1.4 and 1.6-litre petrol engines.
The three-door variant of the i20 will also be displayed at the Geneva show.
It will go on sale in the UK later this year.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe