Saab 9-3 Aero Carlsson launched
- Celebrates Erik Carlsson's RAC Rally win
- 0-62mph in 6.9 seconds, top speed 155mph
- Just 96 examples will be made
Saab has launched a special edition 9-3 Aero 'Carlsson' to celebrate the 50th anniversary of rally legend Erik Carlsson's victory in the RAC Rally.
The 9-3 Aero Carlsson is powered by a 276bhp 2.8-litre V6 turbocharged petrol engine. The all-wheel drive car can blast from 0-62mph in 6.9 seconds and has a top speed of 155mph.
Average economy is 25mpg, while CO2 emissions are 269g/km.
The car has a long list of standard equipment, including:
• leather interior;
• sat-nav with voice control;
• Bose stereo with 11 speakers;
• electric front seats;
• metallic paint;
• six-speed automatic gearbox;
• 19-inch alloy wheels.
The car costs £26,495 and only 96 examples will be made.
Get interactive with whatcar.com...
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe