SsangYong reveals Qashqai rival
- Called SsangYong C200
- Urban car with 4x4 looks
- Meets European emissions standards
- What Car? checklists
- Leasing a car: the benefits and pitfalls
- Shake-up for Ssangyong
- Relaunched Ssangyong woos buyers
- Service savings on your doorstep
- What Car? guide to... complaining
- Euro NCAP tests explained
- What Car? guide to... towing
- Ssangyong's £1.5 billion investment
- SsangYong slashes parts prices
- Ssangyong's hot deals to tempt buyers
- SsangYong's special Rexton R-Line
- Company car tax rates
This is the SsangYong C200, a concept car that will be unveiled at next month's Paris motor show.
The car is designed to be used in towns but have 4x4 looks, much like the Nissan Qashqai.
It's powered by a 175bhp 2.0-litre diesel engine, which is linked to a six-speed automatic gearbox.
Emissions meet Euro 5 standards – underlining the fact that the car is likely to make it to production in the future.
It also has full-time four-wheel-drive, although the platform can also be set-up for front-wheel-drive.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe