Subaru Forester: first official images
- On sale in spring
- Petrol engine to be joined by diesel in September
- Prices tipped to start from £18,000
- Are you being served?
- What Car? Recommends
- New Subaru Impreza costs from £12,495
- New Impreza WRX and STIs to be limited
- Impreza WRX costs £19,995
- Frankfurt motor show 2007
- First picture of Subaru WRX STi
- New Impreza gets Prodrive Power
- First drive: Subaru's Superhero
- Subaru Forester teaser image
- Faster new Impreza WRX STi priced
- Star cars of 2008 - part 4
Subaru has released the first official images of the Forester, which will go on sale in the UK this spring.
The Nissan X-Trail and Honda CR-V rival is based on the new Impreza platform.
It has a wider wheelbase and track than the current model, which should improve interior space and handling.
The rear suspension has also been radically altered to improve ride and handling
It will initially be launched with a 2.0-litre petrol engine, with a 2.0-litre diesel unit following in September 2008. The turbo-charged 2.5-litre engine will not be an option in Europe.
No prices have been announced, but they are expected to start at around £18,000.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe