Subaru Forester teaser image
- All-new Forester coming
- On sale in UK from spring 2008
- Based on Impreza platform
- At last: Subaru's first diesel
- Are you being served?
- What Car? Recommends
- New Subaru Impreza costs from £12,495
- New Impreza WRX and STIs to be limited
- Impreza WRX costs £19,995
- Frankfurt motor show 2007
- First picture of Subaru WRX STi
- Reader Test Team and new Subaru Impreza
- At last - Subaru's Impreza WRX STi
- New Impreza gets Prodrive Power
- First drive: Subaru's Superhero
This is the first official teaser image of the new Subaru Forester.
However, it has been confirmed that Subaru Japan will release undisguised images of the car on December 25.
The Nissan X-Trail and Honda CR-V rival is set to go on sale in spring after being shown at the Geneva motor show in March.
It is based on the new Impreza platform and has a wider wheelbase and track than the current model. This should improve interior space and handling.
The rear suspension has also been radically altered to improve ride and handling
It will initially be launched with a 2.0-litre petrol engine, with a 2.0-litre diesel unit following in September 2008.
No prices have been announced, but they are expected to start at around £18,000.
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe