Tantalising glimpse of new E-Class?
- Computer images hint at E-Class's new looks
- Car in showrooms in late 2008
- Face-lift of existing car due at Geneva
- See the S-Class up close
- Reader Test Team views Merc S-Class
- Detroit Motor Show
- Mercedes sets three-year quality target
- Automation 'dulls drivers' reactions'
- Jaguar plans AMG performance rival
- What Car? Car of the Year 2006
- New Mercedes SL-Class: first pictures
- Mercedes prices R-Class
- Car of the Year winners Part One
- New Mercedes S-Class: prices released
Mercedes is set to unveil face-lifted versions of the E-Class at the Geneva Motor Show, but our computer artists are looking even further into the future to the all-new model due much later.
Don't think that these computer-generated images are mere flights of fancy. Based on insider knowledge and using current new design themes, these exclusive images are likely to give a very good idea of what the next-generation car will look like.
One of the most distinctive features will be a sharp crease running down the length of the body. Mercedes has already used this feature on recent launches, including the A-Class, B-Class and CLS-Class vehicles.
The face-lifted model goes on sale shortly after its debut at Geneva early next month, but the all-new car is still some way off yet. Expect to see the car late in 2008 at the earliest, perhaps even 2009.
Computer-generated images by Schulte
Used cars for sale
Reviews and News
Our reviews are based on hard data and thorough testing in the real world.
Up to the minute news from around the globe